Beer Snobs: Your homebrew and beer tasting experts
Learn About Beer
How Long Does a Keg Last?
Knowing how long a keg can last is challenging as it depends on things such as temperature and storage. So, how long does a keg last?
How Long to Leave Fruit in Secondary Mead
How long to leave fruit in secondary mead? Learn about the different types of fruits you should add to your secondary mead.
Craft Beer vs Domestic Beer
Having trouble picking the right beer for you? Here, we will give you a quick breakdown of craft beer vs domestic beer, which you should be drinking, and why.
Is It Illegal to Brew Your Own Beer under 21?
Is it illegal to brew your own beer under 21? Learn which state allows to possess or consume home brew beer and exemptions in underage drinking.
How to Make a Still From a Beer Keg
Learn the eight steps on how to make a still from a beer keg and know the different tools that you will need in making a still from a beer keg.
How to Use Airlock Bubbler
The airlock bubbler features a one-way valve that prevents the entry of oxygen while allowing the fermentation gases to be released into the atmosphere. Let’s talk about how to use an airlock bubbler.
“Fermentation may have been a greater discovery than fire.”
–David Rains Wallace
- Best Shots to Get Drunk [2023 Review]Alcohol shots are becoming increasingly popular daily as it’s one of the ways to get drunk quickly. This has made most brewers up their game …
- How Many Drinks Will Get Me Drunk Using a BAC Calculator?A drunk calculator is an easy-to-use online tool that calculates the number of drinks one needs to reach a certain level of intoxication. It works …
- Canadian BlondeBeer is one of the world’s oldest and most widely consumed beverages. It’s a staple for many cultures and has been brewed for centuries, providing …
- How Much Coffee to Add to the Beer?Coffee is one of the most versatile ingredients you can use in beer. Adding coffee to your brew creates a unique flavor profile and provides …
- Best Hydrometers [2023 Review]A hydrometer is one of the essential tools used during the brewing process. It helps measure the gravity of wort and beer, allowing brewers to …
- Best Beer Fridge for Garage [2023 Review]It is the desire of every beer enthusiast to have a perfectly chilled beer. As such, having the best beer fridge for garage is vital …
“Beer, if drank with moderation, softens the temper, cheers the spirit and promotes health.”
Top Beer Resources
How to Fix Over Carbonated Beer
After hours of brewing your favorite beer, you might accidentally pump in too much carbon dioxide. Luckily, this article will guide you on how to fix over carbonated beer.
How to Use Carbonation Drops
You may want to use carbonation drops during the secondary fermentation. Learn how to use carbonation drops and the advantages of using carbonation drops during the bottling phase.
How Much Amylase Enzyme to Use
You can add an amylase enzyme to boost enzymes in the brew. This article will explore the world of brewing and determine how much amylase enzyme to use.
How to Make Beer Taste Better
Sometimes, the taste of a particular beer may not be appealing, so you will look for ways to make it tasty. Below is everything you need to know to make beer taste better.
How to Rate Beer
Many people see rating beer as an unnecessary process. Learning how to rate beer can set you apart from the beginners and make you look like a true connoisseur.
How to Build a Fermentation Chamber
Know the step-by-step procedure on how to build a fermentation chamber and learn how to cool your fermentation chamber.